Welcome~


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Feb 2012

I am back to blogger !!
First, Say Happy Birthday to 2 Feb babies :))


 Jeff


Kahow 


Congratz they're getting old 1 yr old :))




And I've capture alot of picture. Happy Moment with BUCH jimui~








Sorry My face is toooooooooooooo ROUND !!
I'm thking start my keep fit plan but tooo bad. Don't have the motivation :((
And This few day i like to take picture.. DONT KNOW why.. 
Hehehe Im Hiao po xDD. Always Happy in my Own World :))


This is NOT fake~


 Me & Pris while walking to Monorail :))


 Me & Pat Jimui :)) 
I appreciate u always~


 Sunny !!
This day I feel so tired to go college for study
But I didn skip class :)) ImmaGoodStudent.


 Capture while in the LAW class
Opss. It's too boring !! =((


My intern passport pic for my Resume !!
Round ROund Round !!


Tat's all. Will be back soon. Stay Tuned !! :DD



No comments:

Post a Comment