Welcome~


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

May 2012

I'm BACK & I wanna update update update !! :))
After finish FINAL and I get news that's I need to RETAKE my HR..
I feel speechless and thinking the way to save money
I'm a positive thinking person so this is okay for me
But I swear inside my heart I sure want study hard for this subject next time
After that, Every frenz hav a last lunch as a gathering before they start their intern
We hug each others and take a lot of photo
Well. What can i say now?
See you all after 20 weeks, IMYA !! :))







This the pica when we at college :))




Okay back to my holidays 
I've tried but unfortunately it's failed at last..
I feel that I'm so useless and dissapoint my parents
I not dare to face my failure and keep ignore and ignore
A lots of friends concern about me and asking me what situation
This all make me must face the failure and few nights I can't sleep well
This is the second serious stress in my life 
I feel that I'am really a dumbass and useless, I really can't accept
But now I face it and I'm success now
Thanks GOD Thanks Mummy & Daddy !! :))


Yesterday We go port klang south point to see CHINA BATTLESHIP
We're lucky !! We're the last to get in !! Woohoooo !!



After that I realize I fat many dy :((
Okay New month and start keep fit now !!  Cheer !!
Most of the friends start their intern already and they advice me during holiday now, sleep as much as you can now. After intern, you'll tired but can't sleep.
Yes. This holiday I'm so free, relax, and I'm so enjoy !! :DD
Everyday eat sleep pps youtube etc
(Tat's y gain weight laa xDD )
And I take lots of picture :)) Enen~ So free :))




This lazy rotate. Just like it be like this~!






Okay !! What else I can write again..?




Yea. That day I yumcha with my sista, REGINE :))
Long time didn meet jor.. She mature dy :)) ( Always Mature d la.. )
We talk a lots.. The feeling still same. Ya !! Hope friendship forever :))


Next, I want to make a target for myself :))
I want work harder. I don't want lazy anymore !!
Thanks For Giving ME a Chance to Prove Myself
I Will Do My Best !! :))
Intern, I'm coming !! 

Happy Twenty Life !!

No comments:

Post a Comment