Welcome~


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

MyInternLife

Intern 3rd day.


Ohyeah Im on the half way to die..
Intern can said as WELCOME TO HELL.
Im doing Front Office now and wearing abit high heels for standing 8 hours everyday and my offday just 1 day per week. My legs are so pain and start red already. Im a person who love to cry so much. Today i almost cry out but i know it just only small things so i try to control myself.
Guys, I feel college life is so nice.. Today when my alarm ring and i see the time, it's already 4.45am. Is time to WAKE UP. I just feel like want to cry and I DONT WANT TO WORK.
But as a good student and always want my parents proud of me, I wake up and bath with cold water.. Because water heater is spoil dy.. F. Damnn cold.. After done my make up I go to work..
Everyday Im so tired.. I really miss college life.... I should improve more.. HAIZ.. Anyway. JUST CHEER !!
Corrine's legs. Do you hear me? CHEER YAA !! :))


Hope everything will be fine.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment