Welcome~


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

1 month intern

Yeshhh Babe Im Back !!
Intern 1 month :))
I take MC cause im the lazy worker. But finally I knw how to check in gst.
Hmm I just realize i dislike work as a receptionist so much.
Yea intern i get know alots of things.
So? What the future i want huh? 
I think i should think deeply.

Intern = Beer Life
I always drinks beer.
Stress?
Hmm I think nopeee.
Just because of fun xD
Yes I go for pool party wif elise babe
We took lots of pic :))




Afer that this pic after work and back home ntg do :) 


 And this?
A coffee before work~
I like coffee :))


\
My hair long dy..




Sometimes, nope. Most of the times, i like to be alone. Its better than before. I enjoy my life now seriously and I miss my frenz who intern so farrrr...
Faster come back pls :))

And Happy, Big Bang !! I will see u in this oct yaa <3

Actually recently I keep in a bad mood.. Alots of things happen.. I dislike it.. Tat's why i need alcohol.. And dun ask me why dun say out because I know no points to say out. I believe 1 day everythg will be okay :(  cheer cheer



No comments:

Post a Comment