Welcome~


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

August !!

August !! Lets countdown for my intern !!
Gonna end soon woohooo~
Now Im in FnB, Hmmmm So so so tired...
Buffet need clear plate and the plate is heavy and so many platessssss
But after the buffet, I can eat alot~!! Hahahaaa
Hope i wont gain weight !!
 
Next
A man who love me the most in the world buy me a GALAXY NOTE !!
Thanks daddyyyyyy <3 !!
I appreciate it so much :DD
I can capture anythings everytime everywhere. 
Finally , I can do this all and no need rely on friends.
Really Thanks Dad Alot !!

Next Next
I bought BigBang VIP tickets !! Woohoooooooo 
I sleep infront of Farenheit88 whole night and my body is so uncomfortable and I get headache. Uhhhh.. *Suffer*
I almost cry out inside shopping mall because just 30mins the VIP ticket is sold out.
Gosshhh !! Im still queueING okay?!!
Im already infront but........................
Should come more early next time...
NExt TIMe?? No !! I hope can buy thru on9 :((
Lucky a girl change ticket with us. She use VIP ticket change to Rockzone.. But feel weird ya. Why she want to change? Nvm. Oct 28 we will know!!

Next Next Next
Bosco so lengzaii !! Omg Fall in love with a boy again~!
 护花危情 drama is so nice !! Finally Dai Ki Kok dy.. Later i want watch it all !!
Can i have this kind of boy friend? hahahaha xDDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment