Welcome~


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Thanks Everyone For My 20 Birthday :))

I'm October Baby :))
I had thanks my parents born me 20 years ago and now i am a naughty girl. But i love my family so much and i get wishes from them <3 font="font">
Mummy give me angpao as my birthday present because she said nothing better than money. haha xD She knows me well !! :))
Daddy had fetch me from KL back to klang and the traffic is damn jam on the day.. 
Love Dad & Mom !! Thanks everything that u all do for me..

Next, college besties had celebrate with me one day before my birthday. Thanks..
And i think.. This is last year we celebrate together.. right? hmm..
That day we celebrate at Vivo after our class. And sorry because Im a person who can't make decision by my ownself.. but it doesn't means that I don't care.. Really..



Siew Yen, Ruby, Willem, YaChee, Patrick, Carolynn, Roxanne, Crystal, SieTieng, Jeff

 Me n Roxanne
October Babies







Thanks for them celebrate with me ~


Siew Yen & Ruby


Always capture and capture..



Mrs. Misai :DD


Our Gang :DD


My Facebook cover photo..
Nice right?

Thanks them for let my college life have more memories <3 font="font">

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 12, 2012 Friday

I had class on that day. That day is the day I get the surprise so much..
I get my birthday present gift from Cherly. Is a Music Box.


The decoration, Ribbon is so nice. I can tie myself as a gift too hahaha xDD.
Thanks Cheryl <3 font="font">

Next, Thanks my friends who wished me on that day, appreciate it :))
And a person called me on that day and wished me Happy Birthday.
So sorry I didnt saved his contact number on my second mobile..


He is bad Boy.. He gave me beer.. 
A person that I never thinks that he will call me


So, Wish he Happy with his girl :))

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 13, Saturday

Im at Klang. With all my 'Jimui' hohohoo xDD
1st, Thanks Wildson treat us dinner at Korean BBQ


DeliciousNya~ ^^ The meat only hahaa xDD


After that, Our Birthday Cake ! Nice !! Yummy~
And Next pic you will see, young ppl style


Everyone captured the photo of cake 1st before they eat. OMG !! Hahaha xD


HArd to take picture.. Because we all always 抢镜头 haha xDD








Next we went for Aeon for 大头贴 ~



Our eyes become so big and skin is so soft :))
I just wan live inside the world of camera~ hahaha xDD
After that we went for movie. Nice movie :))

Third round, Beer time !!
The music is so high !! Woohoo~



Before we went there, we get our birthday present !!


Thanks Thanks Thanks !!
I will improve to become more girlish d :DD 
AFter That, our third cake~
Nice. And I think I will gain weight.. 
Creamy cake as supper.


Inside the car, we be the ghost.
Clubbing feel right? hahaha xD.


Final round, Mamak :))
End.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, My 20 years Birthday ended !!
Thanks for facebook friends who wished me at Facebook !!
Happy 20 Bday for myself
Hope my wishes can all come truth ;)

Appreciate every happy moment with the beloved family and friends around me :))
Thanks have you all in my life. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment