Welcome~


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

College friend, IMY !!



Is time :))
I just realize I miss them so much if my intern life start.
I am a student who always ( not always also, just sometimes ) skip class. But i still appreciate all time when mix with them. How lonely if they all are not around me.. We all already mix together almost 2 years and now... We all gonna seperate SOON for intern.. 
Upload some picture.. All the moment i with them..


Genting and we act like models :))

Model at the stairs

How Cold...

AFter pratical exam..
4th sem.

1u playing wif camera~

Pat bday !!


Maw Bday :))

Lunch?
Gasoline :))

You know wad pose?!
ISETAN !!

Sun so big :D

Here we all :))

Countdown kl frenz wif klang frenz :))

Got-cha

DIS is SEM 1 !!
OH NO IM SO UGLY.!

Dis sem , better :))
WIth Pris~

Jeff Bdayy :))

SEM 1 CORRINE.
yiak~!!

 Sem 1 me & pat :))

 Pastry class :)) Cupcake~

 Sem 1 memories oso~

While waiting uncle bus bac hostel and they're singing~


Yea.. Im gonna miss this all moment.
I LOVE YOU FRENZ !!

No comments:

Post a Comment