Welcome~


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Final sem6

It's gonna 3am and what am i doing now? 
Yea.. Im studying for my final exam.. LAW !!
Have alots to memorize and my brain can't memorize all..
Why? my head so big so should be memorize more than other people what..

Is okay. Listening to Big Bang's song now for relax and blogging.
Recently I eat alots because stress.. This is just a reason..
Hard to control.. How to slim down in this situation..?
Already few days sleep in un-proper time and my face is goinn to pop more pimples..
HOW? Final exam is always like that.. Haiz..

 Is me. With my body signature :))
 
If u know the meaning of ''Chu~''
 
GD :))
I draw myself but too bad some ppl can't recognised..
I still feel he very cute..

Okay. Back to study now !!
Last, TOP i miss you so much..

No comments:

Post a Comment