Welcome~


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Ineedfriendss

当你老了你必须有两本存折
一本是自己的存蓄,另个则存着一帮老朋友.


Yea :))
Im going for internship and before that, I've gathering with my friends..
I know, I needs friend so much.. For what i did wrong before, I apologize.
Now, I appreciate every friends. And, They treat me good :))


That day Yew fetch me to JJ and he treat me alot.
I know he is a good person and I do appreciate him always.
Last, We took a picture :))
Is so funny because we not yet prepare and the camera is already start.



Stil not bad, I look kawaii rite?
Haha kidding la xD.
Next. Sat and is today morning we went to JJ qiong K.
Long time we didn sing like this already. So syok and so happy !! I love them so much.


Of course I wont forget take picture.






After that I back house and rest a while and out with secondary school frenz.
I never think that i could out with them again but today it prove that I'm wrong.
I should early out with them. They all still in a gang like before so happy and funny.
Ivan say Im still same like before so like to say love ( pure love, want intro boy for me like dis ).
Haha xD. Yea I'm still remain the same =)
I hope that I stil can same like before mix with them and appreciate each other forever.


Yes. Happy Day and now.. BACK TO STUDY FOR FINAL.
GoodLuck for me :))

No comments:

Post a Comment