Welcome~


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Cup saver

Today so Happy~ Lets talk the story about today =]

Today was Mr.joykin service class and we had to served 60 pricipal from other school. Sure was nervous because we didn had Service class before. Before we served, we make up ourselves and make we look neat. Then, Mr.joykin teach us how to serve and wad we need to do. A while then, guests were come. Then we served la. Lazy talk other ppl stodr la~ say mine 1 la.. One lecturer make the cup drop and i get it.. but my look vry ugly.. when i get the cup, all ppl wow~ ishhhhh. so shy! then they call me cup saver~ wad a stupid name.. After that, I serve a guests and he ask me some serving question.. on that time, im so scare i do wrong any thgs but he say I did a well Service. When he back, he share hand with me and say thanks u for giving a good service~ and say my service is good and 1 girl then he point cheryl~ WOw!! So happy~ I thanks back and say we will keep improve.

Really Happy for today. I can do it..  Hope I choose Hospitality this subject will wont waste it in my future. ANywhr, start from now, when lecturer say wad, i wil try to do it as my best.. I wan keep improve.. I have ntg.. I just want my future Can Have a good life  and be a superwoman.. Others? thanks..

Sooooo Corrine, Cheer up~ =D

No comments:

Post a Comment