Welcome~


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Went For Movie Resident EviL

Today I went to AEON JJ to watch movie, ReSiDenT EviL ♥ 2 Days also go for same Cinema.. haha~ When watching The movie, i Keep Facebook-ing because it's too scary ( For me Oni La. XD ) and i not dare to see the screen. So.. Haha. =D. i felt Happy When Out With Them my Dear Frenz~ Elvis, Chee Toh, Wilsdon, Ah Jun and Liang Liang ♥ Although Some of them can't out together but hope tat next time we can out together~
Today Also get shocks from my mum. She said She teach Chef B**** B4~ OMG!! Sure? Holidays faster end Pls~ i Want To go ask N make sure~ If Sure, He stay near my house~ 我真系接受唔到咯!!!
Hmmm..
today i oso Gt help my mum Cut a whole Chicken~ Learn from UFBO d~ =D

Last I want Tel myself dun Thk Too much. Shun Qi Zi ran.. =DD Cheer Up Corrine ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment