Welcome~


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Talked Wif ReGiNe

ToDay Went back to Hometown, Klang ♥ Daddy fetch all me frenz back then we just back home. When i Reach my house, Regine was already there n waiting me inside her car. I didn changed the cloths then straight outed wif her. We went to Jeth Coffee House n had our dinner~ There had so many memory for me. Suddenly We think bout watched movie then we Straight paid The bill and go For AEON JJ Cinema n watched Phua Chu Kang ♥ Watched Phua Chu Kang Movie At cinema jux Now~ N i Realize I saw Phua Chu Kang Taking Video of this movie at Time Square WHen I Went To visit BUCH b4 April~ =DD ( Tat what i wrote in facebook post ) okay then continue~ The movie was so funny and we laugh. After the movie , Regine fetch me back and at car we talked many.. She told me Dont like He.. Think for The distance of Age.. Haix...


Thanks for her ♥
She Really a Superwoman In my Heart
I want to learn wif her so much
So..
What boy can do, Girl oso Can DO it ^^
i want to Prove
Study First..
I promise Her.. what things Also will find her duscuss 1st..
She said: We cnt cant control ppl to chg but we can control ourselves~


Tat's All For Today
and Today I learn Some word In the mOvie
Prostitute & Seduce
Thanks God~ ^^
 Haha =D

Corrine, Cheer Up~
XD

No comments:

Post a Comment