Welcome~


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I dun1 to be Ms.Emo

I think I could be Ms.Emo.. Oppss. if gv maw maw see This post.. I think I will Give him shoot Gao gao.. haha.. =D
Actuali I don't Know why I wil emo? Because my period is comming soon? Or I think too much because im care too much? isshhh.. i Don't know..
Yea.. Explain is cover.. wad should I do now?
What i wan to do but more hard to do it.. Why ya? i gv effort to do it dy.. But Y.. STiL cant..  Sad..
I think dis is personality Problem. Haixx...
I play online game because It can spend my time and Wont let me Think Too much.. When play till tired.. Just Sleep den Wake Up go college.. Haix..
Godsssssssssssssssssssssss
Help me To throw My stupid Brain.. LEt me Think Too Much.. Use The time to Study la pls.. NOt Say wan study till Success d meh? Haix.. Dunnoo la.. !

No comments:

Post a Comment