Welcome~


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Done the 500 word. Hoho!

Wooooo! Happy~ I done my Malaysian studies Assignment for 500 word. Monday can combine with other group member already. YEah~! Haha~ Hope they all can accept because it reali is so bad! Hmmm... Today morning I went to college for study UFBO service class.. i thought just our class only.. Mana tau~ But also few ppl oni la.. Have me, ya chee, yang yang, kavirat, gurpreet, stanley, vif, yvonne, yuwen, maggie, edward and DCA girl.. I don't know her name.. stil hav others? i forget dy.. hehe.. But our class end early so yuwen and I went back klang with monorail and ktm~

today we learn how to serve ppl.. customer numbering.. take order.. many many.. I thk Mr.Joykin will Teach agn in comming soon class~
Ytd when i did the facail, I feel my english reali is SUCK! because what the girl say wif me i oso not understand.. I jux act noe n said yaya okok~ REALY BULLSHIT!!! How i need to improve my kindagarden level ENGLISH! sad... =(
I wont Gv up
I wil study it! Hmmmppphh!!
Tat's all..

No comments:

Post a Comment