Welcome~


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Feels Vomit

Oh Shit !! I really feel want to vomit when face my laptop long time !! I'm busy finding information for my assignment just now with some ROCK song .. But this all make my mood become more low and want to vomit !! OMG !! I pregnant and who is the daddy of the baby !! Issshh, alone crazy here !! Hmmmm.. Yiak !! Really feel want to vomit .. I NEED HELP !!


Start say from today morning ..
Today is 2nd day of May, a GOOD day !! HOLIDAY~!! Early in the morning, we all woke up by dad's sound ! He wants we all go to jogging !! So... Is ok la~ Because i want to keep SLIM also~ haha xDDD. After jogging we have the breakfast in one restaurant, i just ate 2 eggs and bread add up with teh ice. Bo Bian, keep SLIM ma !!! After that back house, when i have mood to do assignment, suddenly give friends jio out~ So.. Bye bye lor assignment~!! The sad things is, they didn't realise i have abit slim jor.. sad .. =((

Then blablabla lazy say and now, hmmm.. Stil in the vomit mood.. =((
I want to off9 and slp !! R.I.P !! Today is the last day I can rest in my house .. Tomorrow gonna back to KL ..
Mummy Daddy I MISS YOU TWO. T.T

I need to study hard
I need to do well
I need to responsible for my life
I Want to be Perfect !!

Can i do it ?
Sure, If i Wants~


And
I Miss Him Too.

No comments:

Post a Comment