Welcome~


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Today__SHIsha

Today I went to pavilion with Priscilla, Jeff & Maw... Hmm.. I wear high heel~ Actuali i wear b4 few times, but my leg realy pain.. Because When sum1 bday want go clubbing lor, so... training now to wear~ haha xDDD. hmmm, priscilla say not bad & i feel girlish abit~ Happii but i can walk for long hour more than b4~ So gud, everytime i pain n feel wan to gv up to buy a slipper i thk dou him. I realli like him so much. He like a girl who have girl attitude so all, i noe im not & i super childish.. So, i wan to improve myself.... But i thk is too late.. Hmm, anywhr, he now stil single i thk i stil hav chance. So i wan to gambate !! Realli like him so long time dy.. He dunoo.. He reali dunoo.. maybe he noe oso act dunoo.. mayb he dun1 to noe even he noe dy... Haix..

Conclusion: I lost all the mood today.. 






Wait !! Today i Went to SHisha~~ WOw. so NIce !!
But abit faint la, cux i hisap alot. im stil a child, k? pls behave myself~
k la, i upload abit pic here, =D








Many pic is me & Jeff
haha xDD
We are frenz ♥


Conclusion of the conclusion; I dont thk want too gv up. I ♥ Him !!

No comments:

Post a Comment