Welcome~


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Im a good girl

Today is a tiring day.. 9am start class and in kitchen from 1pm till 7pm.. isshh !! Really will die if always like this.. I say ady i really don't like kitchen class but.... I'e chg my mind cux i feel is enjoy when study in the class.. Maybe i feel this class is more relax than before.. Don't need worry bout make trouble to others.. hahax.. And i expert in gao dim the shrimp jor~!! wakakaka xDDD !! Cux hor~ 1st time i help chef billy also want to clean the shrimp.. today is 2nd time i in kitchen den also are responsible for gaodim the shrimp~ den when i go help vinnie also same !! Shrimp again~!! haha, maybe before that life I had a love story with the shrimp? Im the jelly fish~!! Sotplug~!!! 


Hmmm kkk i wan talk bout my heroin story now~ When i in a bus to go to pasar seni, got a woman have problem with her rapid card so she exchange money with me.. And she talk cantonese with me.. Luckily, I can answer her with cantonese, if not DOWN WATER lor !! She said: lenglui really lengluii, money oso so leng~ Can put in to the machine..hohoho~ Happyyy but shy lehh~ >< !!!! den on the way back to klang.. I really so tired.. I want sleep 99 !!

K lor.. Is time to bed !! NItez =]

No comments:

Post a Comment