Welcome~


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A Friendship.

Oh Shit I eat A lot today !! Isshhhhh !! Really alot !! >< !! Tomorrow i don't want to eat already !! If not, I will Fat back !! So bad i have a headache today .. DAAAMMMNN suffering !! Why i easly get headache?!! I don't like this feels. It will make me no mood in a day and can't play ..... Today i very happy because I play Ipad2 from maw~ so good hor !! So expensive neh~! I also hope I can get 1 ^^ haha~ Hmmm still got actually today i have some bo song lor... Because some1.. Even apologize but i stil can't to tarik back my angin... I don't know what we do worng.. We just like normal comment and play.. No need say until like dat ba? what don't bullshit wad wad d.. If u really don't like, why don't u just don't post or ignore it ? We are friends.. But u say until like this.. Starts, i have abit angry cux all ppl noe my attitude la, but last i was sad !! Actualy, What is Friendship? All friends from before until now i just think it is a dreams.. It pass so fast and they can have their new life very fast.. Even that before we were cry together or dislike each other.... Really speechless.. I thk is the time for me to learn more the realistic world !! 




- END -

No comments:

Post a Comment